Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
It's the Monday after a whirlwind weekend. It's the Monday where my firstborn moves into the double-digits. Which means its th...
**This tbt hails from 2013: Yet, it rings just as true today. And probably tomorrow. And two years from now.** Sometimes we skip days. S...
Jeremiah made it back from Madagascar. We made it back from my moms. Things slowly worked their way back into a routine. The Halloween candy...
Last week, right after a cold snap, we found this butterfly on our front porch. The frost had settled on his...
I may be a bit biased, but I have come to the conclusion that we living in the absolute most beautiful place for the Fall season. I love m...
- ► 2015 (96)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)