Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I first started this post two weeks ago...as soon as we got back from Haiti. And. then. life. happened. It's true. Living is taking pr...
The holidays might have ended but our new year started off with a bang. Blur? February is staring me in the face and I didn't even s...
The pool is nice, as is the rooftop, but it's the front porch that holds my heart here at the House of Hope. A long tiled sla...
1st trip of 2016, wishful thinking, and Ezra on appropriate Hawaiian dress, Drake, and signs of agingIn just 2 days Jeremiah and I head to Haiti for our first trip of 2016! I'm always excited to travel back to our other home, but th...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)