Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Obviously, mosquito's are a problem here. Beyond the discomfort of the bite itself, they carry all kind of nastiness. I shudder to...
Whew, that went by fast! Week two has come and gone, we all are feeling more settled, everyone is healthy and thriving, and as always.....
I am not gonna lie to you: I'm tired and perhaps a bit cranky this morning as I write this. Don't feel like I should admit that, bu...
Ezra: Mom, can I play minecraft? Me: You have to read two books first. **Ten minutes later** Me, upon seeing Ezra playing minecraft...
Haiti is a bender of time, and while this may sound dramatic (you have my permission to roll your eyes) our life in America seems like a ...
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)