Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
So, we are back in America. Settling, slowly. Sort of. I've learned that there is a process to regaining a sense of "normal&qu...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
It's been a big week. First off, I gained a new adorable nephew yesterday! Welcome to the family Gideon Samuel Johnson... My pr...
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- you are my sunshine: Zoe's room
- then and now: strawberry picking
- Song for a Fourth Child (Babies Don't Keep)
- some parts are meat
- the pondering's of a thirty one year old
- not me monday
- a picture is worth a thousand words
- homeschool: in like a lion
- the first taste
- because we are project people
- other things
- zoe elizabeth: 8 months
- Recap: Holy Week
- thursday thoughts
- here's where i ramble about our new favorite park ...
- babies (not ladies) man
- memory monday: enjoying the light
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)