Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I am not gonna lie to you: I'm tired and perhaps a bit cranky this morning as I write this. Don't feel like I should admit that, bu...
Haiti is a bender of time, and while this may sound dramatic (you have my permission to roll your eyes) our life in America seems like a ...
Obviously, mosquito's are a problem here. Beyond the discomfort of the bite itself, they carry all kind of nastiness. I shudder to...
Whew, that went by fast! Week two has come and gone, we all are feeling more settled, everyone is healthy and thriving, and as always.....
I was invited to a Haitian wedding a few weekends ago, and, for someone who is pretty well versed in the American wedding industry, it wa...
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ...just for Kelly (a day in the life of kayil and ...
- Remember, part 1
- the irony of my fourth child
- ...while not blogging
- protecting my white space
- Not Me Monday
- the hambrick kids present "Happy Father's Day!"
- my mighty thor
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: 10 months
- Jennifer Hambrick Photography
- photojournal: an everyday interaction
- just...an afternoon
- the sought after becomes the seeker
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)