Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Well, hello April! Remember when I said that what happens in February doesn't stay in February? Well, add March to that list. And now...
My life is madness at the moment and I am feeling spread way too thin. Whoever said that women can have it all is a liar. You can't. So...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
Ah, Spring Break...I think I'm in love. Your timing was perfect as we were all feeling a wee bit burned out. We needed some time ju...
Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds... Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just be...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ...just for Kelly (a day in the life of kayil and ...
- Remember, part 1
- the irony of my fourth child
- ...while not blogging
- protecting my white space
- Not Me Monday
- the hambrick kids present "Happy Father's Day!"
- my mighty thor
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: 10 months
- Jennifer Hambrick Photography
- photojournal: an everyday interaction
- just...an afternoon
- the sought after becomes the seeker
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)