Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Right here. Right now. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. Not 2 years ago. Not in 2 years. Not when the kids stop fighting. Not when Je...
I'll spare you the details, but...today was a tough day. (Actually, I wrote this last week and forgot to post it...) Granted, it...
Yeah, so I'll pretend it hasn't been so long since I last wrote and just give the cliff notes on the last month of life. We'...
Ezra : What's puberty? Eli : You know, with puberty and justice for all. Ezra: Oh, yeah. Oh, these two. Everybody should reall...
My life is madness at the moment and I am feeling spread way too thin. Whoever said that women can have it all is a liar. You can't. So...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ...just for Kelly (a day in the life of kayil and ...
- Remember, part 1
- the irony of my fourth child
- ...while not blogging
- protecting my white space
- Not Me Monday
- the hambrick kids present "Happy Father's Day!"
- my mighty thor
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: 10 months
- Jennifer Hambrick Photography
- photojournal: an everyday interaction
- just...an afternoon
- the sought after becomes the seeker
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)