Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ...just for Kelly (a day in the life of kayil and ...
- Remember, part 1
- the irony of my fourth child
- ...while not blogging
- protecting my white space
- Not Me Monday
- the hambrick kids present "Happy Father's Day!"
- my mighty thor
- thursday thoughts
- zoe elizabeth: 10 months
- Jennifer Hambrick Photography
- photojournal: an everyday interaction
- just...an afternoon
- the sought after becomes the seeker
- thursday thoughts (on friday)
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)