Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
Ella: I wonder why God didn't make two hearts for us...one for the red blood and one for the blue blood? She's a smar...
I love being a mom. Love. Love. Love it. At all times and at all times. Therefore, I am not struggling to re-transition into my mommy mo...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)