Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
**I thought I'd start a new throwback feature on Thursdays, pulling from the archives. This one hails from way back in 2010 when I taugh...
I've been through a few deep weeks of funk earlier in this year. I felt this heaviness, this weight, tha...
Jeremiah is on a jet plane at this very moment while I am up at my mom's for the week. Zoe told me yesterday as our family took off i...
An answer to the fervent prayers of all my children and especially my husband was received with great joy...as we enjoyed not just a snow ...
I am sending Jeremiah off again to Haiti next week, and I am super excited about what he gets to do this trip! After living in Haiti wit...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)