Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We celebrated 12 years of marriage over the weekend. We got to spend an entire 24 hours sans offspring (thank you family!) and went to DC an...
On the road again... We head up north this afternoon. We are sharing at a church this weekend, but decided to leave a few days early to s...
We timed our trip last weekend to coincide perfectly with the return of my mom and newest little brother from Ghana. Welcome to the famil...
The end of the school year is fast approaching. We are finishing up books and subjects one at a time, dwindling down to the very end. Ella ...
Zoe: My butt keeps eating my unnerwears. Ella: God's voice sounds a little like Daddy's, only deeper. Eli : I know how to ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- photojournal: hillridge farms family day
- never gets old
- thursday thoughts (on Friday)
- title adjustment
- just ask
- rainy day solutions
- photojournal: the recent work of jennifer hambrick...
- the revelations found in an afternoon at the park
- saturday spaghetti
- aaand...the downside to quiet
- an upside to quiet
- all about the ezra
- the beauty of a toddler on a tuesday morning
- thursday thoughts (written on a wednesday night)
- The Hambrick Kids Games, trampoline edition
- snapshot: a gaggle of girls
- Homeschooling: September
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)