Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
So, we are back in America. Settling, slowly. Sort of. I've learned that there is a process to regaining a sense of "normal&qu...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
It's been a big week. First off, I gained a new adorable nephew yesterday! Welcome to the family Gideon Samuel Johnson... My pr...
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts (and worth your time)
- the joys of (my) boys
- Better Together
- someday up from underwater
- four is less than six, the cold, and adventures in...
- the need meeter reader
- thursday thoughts
- life lessons found from the front porch
- matchy matchy
- lucky #7
- homeschooling: keeping it real
- photojounrnal: baby, baby
- Let's do this, 2013!
- the Hambrick's rockin' new years eve (or not)
- Pictures of the year, final day
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)