Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts (and worth your time)
- the joys of (my) boys
- Better Together
- someday up from underwater
- four is less than six, the cold, and adventures in...
- the need meeter reader
- thursday thoughts
- life lessons found from the front porch
- matchy matchy
- lucky #7
- homeschooling: keeping it real
- photojounrnal: baby, baby
- Let's do this, 2013!
- the Hambrick's rockin' new years eve (or not)
- Pictures of the year, final day
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)