Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I woke up early this morning, as usual. The house was quiet. Closed up. Dark. I started the coffee, pulled out my books, grabbed my f...
I made a trip to Raleigh and back this week, just one quick night away. The reason for my going was the Kids Exchange consignment sale, bu...
The week was survived. Only one child threw up and there was only one slightly traumatic dentist visit. Not too ...
Yesterday was a hot mess of activity getting Jeremiah ready to leave early this morning for Haiti, but as I write this he is off and on his...
The holidays are over. Finished. Caput. A memory. The decorations are put away, the Christmas carnage has found a home, the goodwil...
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts (and worth your time)
- the joys of (my) boys
- Better Together
- someday up from underwater
- four is less than six, the cold, and adventures in...
- the need meeter reader
- thursday thoughts
- life lessons found from the front porch
- matchy matchy
- lucky #7
- homeschooling: keeping it real
- photojounrnal: baby, baby
- Let's do this, 2013!
- the Hambrick's rockin' new years eve (or not)
- Pictures of the year, final day
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)