Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I've never had any trouble with setting boundaries, saying no, doing what's best even in the face of tears and tantrums. I'm o...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
Yesterday started out normal: Woke up at 5:30am, noticed there was no power, mentally prepared my body for no coffee, got dressed, wa...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
It is absolutely crazy to think we have been with UTWWK for two whole years. It seems like it was just yesterday we were staring into the N...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts (and worth your time)
- the joys of (my) boys
- Better Together
- someday up from underwater
- four is less than six, the cold, and adventures in...
- the need meeter reader
- thursday thoughts
- life lessons found from the front porch
- matchy matchy
- lucky #7
- homeschooling: keeping it real
- photojounrnal: baby, baby
- Let's do this, 2013!
- the Hambrick's rockin' new years eve (or not)
- Pictures of the year, final day
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)