Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
**I thought I'd start a new throwback feature on Thursdays, pulling from the archives. This one hails from way back in 2010 when I taugh...
I've been through a few deep weeks of funk earlier in this year. I felt this heaviness, this weight, tha...
Jeremiah is on a jet plane at this very moment while I am up at my mom's for the week. Zoe told me yesterday as our family took off i...
An answer to the fervent prayers of all my children and especially my husband was received with great joy...as we enjoyed not just a snow ...
I am sending Jeremiah off again to Haiti next week, and I am super excited about what he gets to do this trip! After living in Haiti wit...
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)