Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Meet Jon Kerry... Yes, his name really is Jon Kerry. Cracks. Me. Up. He makes really great faces. Silly faces. Angry faces. A...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
I have started 4 different posts this morning. I get a train of thought going, and get a paragraph or two written, and then (crickets chi...
today marks 8 years married to mr hambrick. we've lived a lot of life (and made a lot of life) in these awesome 8 years. i wouldn'...
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)