Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Coloring fanatic , that is. Ella has officially become a crazed coloring monster this week. No exaggeration, she has completel...
In our family Ezra's birthday, Ella's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are squeezed into 3 short months. That is a l...
today marks 8 years married to mr hambrick. we've lived a lot of life (and made a lot of life) in these awesome 8 years. i wouldn'...
I love being a mom. Love. Love. Love it. At all times and at all times. Therefore, I am not struggling to re-transition into my mommy mo...
My mind seems to be swarming with things I need to get done in the next six weeks (or so) before we leave to get Eli. Before our life as we ...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)