Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Yes, I'm totally procrastinating on packing. Packing got old about a year ago. I'd much rather look through almost forgott...
So, we are back in America. Settling, slowly. Sort of. I've learned that there is a process to regaining a sense of "normal&qu...
Our time here in Haiti is winding down (at least for now...) and I am feeling reflective and thankful today. We've gotten to be a par...
This stinker is 4 years old today. She is the sweetest, spunkiest, funkiest, and weirdest little girl I know. Said in the most l...
I know, I know, I've been saying every week has been busy. And it's true. Every week has been busy. But last week, cooking fo...
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)