Instant Starbucks?

By | 2:14 PM 5 comments
I love coffee and I love free stuff.

So I was excited to get a packet of Starbucks new VIA instant coffee in the mail last week.

I've already used up my samples and they were really good.

I know all you coffee snobs out there are shaking your head right now. I can just hear you...Instant coffee and good in the same sentence? Ha!

But it's true. It was really good.

And no, I'm not being paid by starbucks to write this.

Although, if they want to that is fine by me.

I would even accept gift cards =)

Has anyone else tried it? What did you think?
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Starbucks is making an instant coffee? Jonathan may literally barf when he sees this. Even worse, they named it after our family? Oh no.

We got our samples in the mail too, but I've been afraid to use them. I may go try some right now=)

ADawson said...

I used my two samples way too fast! They were pretty good. And much faster than brewing a pot!

Bobbie Grant said...

We got ours, but my husband stole them all so I never got to try them :(

Tim said...

ROFL!!! First you called out the coffee "snobs" and I was totally thinking 'instant coffee? If I was dying of thirst.' Then, Kelly pointed out that they call it VIA which I totally overlooked... TOO FUNNY