X's 3

By | 9:08 AM 3 comments
Not only do I have an incredible biological mom...

I have a great mom-in-law!

This picture was taken several years ago...but it pretty much shows what always happens whenever we get together...LAUGH!










I always have so much fun with Debbie and am incredibly blessed to have her as my mother-in-law! I am always overwhelmingly thankful for the friend I have in her.

*******************************************************************

In addition to my mom and mother-in-law, I have the best "adopted" mom in the world!

As I was looking for a picture to put up of Janet...I couldn't find a single one that didn't have her without a grandchild! That pretty much sums up her too =)










I am always overwhelmingly thankful for how she loved my Jeremiah when he most needed it...and how she loves and serves me and the kids as though we were her own.

*******************************************************************

I love you all and am so thankful for the blessing of three incredible Moms!

Happy Mother's Day!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

If I have to share my kids and grand kids with someone :)... I can not think of 2 sweeter and more precious women in the world ... I am blessed by them as well. Happy Mothers Day Debbie, Janet and Jenn!

I feel the same way! I am so blessed to share our children and grandchildren to two such Godly women, Jeane and Janet. Happy Mother's Day to you both!

And Jenn, You are a WONDERFUL blessing to me too! An awesome woman of God and wife to Jeremiah and AWESOME mother to my grandbabies! You are just AWESOME!! I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

ADawson said...

Oh, look at that dessert sampler plate!!! How I wish we could be there now...spilt drinks and all! :-) Happy Mommy's Day!