Thursday Thoughts

By | 7:58 AM 2 comments
We are almost a week into this time change and I am still not adjusted. The kids are back to normal...but I am still not. It is all I can do not to fall asleep at the kids bedtime...and I am waking up way before I should!

We got our finished home study today!

Well...actually, we got a draft of it and saw a few corrections that needed to be made...but it should be updated and sent off to our adoption agency by the weekend.

That means...

With the exception of our passport photos we have finished everything we needed to do for our dossier. Still waiting on our fingerprint appointment from USCIS and then final approval...but that is it!

The jeep is 99% sold...as of tomorrow it will be gone. I am ecstatic because we really needed the money to cover the next part of the adoption. I am sad too. We got the jeep right before we got married...and it holds lots and lots of memories.

Silly, I know.

Jeremiah morphs into a college student for the weekend. He is going to Appalachian State to spend some time with a few of our college students and take in a football game with them. Let's hope he remembers that he is thirty years old now and way past his field sledding days.

Steve-O, Erin, and Michael...I am trusting you guys!

And, finally...some random fishing pictures for a random Thursday Thoughts...







































Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Jennifer,
That is so exciting that your homestudy is almost complete! Isn't it such a relief to almost be taking the next step in bringing your sweet angel home? We are thinking of you guys!

-Jamie

Erin said...

I am in Indiana...so you should probably be really nervous! There's no telling what those boys might talk him into doing! :)