Not Me Monday

By | 7:00 AM 5 comments
I did not got on a date with my husband (the first since Eli came home) to the incredibly romantical italian restaurant otherwise known as Cici's. We are much more high class than that.

I did not make out with my husband in the incredibly romantical setting otherwise known as Duke Gardens.
We are much more discreet than that.

And. Sigh. We did not get called home in the middle of the make out session (that really didn't happen) because one of our sons (i won't name names...but it wasn't the white one) was throwing a tantrum that would have made Mady Gosselin look tame.

Nope. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

ADawson said...

Haha! That is hilarious! That must have been one rough tantrum to beat out Mady! :)

Kelly Via said...

Maybe its a good thing you didn't get called home during that make-out session that didn't happen so that you didn't get carried off to jail for indecent exposure....cause we all know that not making out can quickly lead to not doing other things...hahhaa

I'm glad you were able to get out and have a little fun anyways! Good for you!

Jeremullet said...

For the record, Cici's and making out were Jenn's ideas. And i didn't think it could get any better! She just keeps amazing me.

Ha! Yeah right Jeremiah...I know the real truth. When Josh and I lived there who is the one who kept talking about the squeaky floor boards, huh?!

Jenn, I smiled with this one, at least you weren't far away if you were in the notorious make-out culdisac when you got the call, ha!

ha! tasha...you aren't supposed to tell anyone about that place. its a secret. or was. =)