Round One: Complete

By | 5:40 PM 1 comment
Wedding number one is over and we are home again.
At least for two days, that is.
Then wedding number two starts.

I already set out a declaration to all my family of marrying age that no matter how joyous an occasion a wedding is...there are to be no more weddings for at least a year from now. I'm sure they will listen to me being the authoritative figure that I am.

Whew. I'm wiped.

But we had fun!

And (most importantly) Molly and Mike had a beautiful weekend and are now enjoying their honeymoon in the beautiful smoky mountains of Tennessee.

























Bring on round two!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Oh yea! I forgot their wedding was this weekend! What a wild two weeks+ this will be for you guys! Whew!

Lovely black and white pic! I bet you captured some great shots at the wedding!

So glad you had a nice time.