Photojournal: Pony Party

By | 10:07 PM Leave a Comment
At first she wanted a cat party.
Then a horse party.
Then an owl party.
Then she cried because she couldn't decide.

And then I cried, because I really hate don't like doing birthday parties.
But, then I realized, she has never had a real party and really wanted a real party...and, well, she is my baby.

Therefore, I told her I was going to "surprise" her with a party and she only needed to get excited for all the fun she was going to have.

And, in true Zooble form, her face hides nothing and you will see that she really did have the time of her six year old life. And, if truth be told, I had the time of my 36 year old life watching her enjoy her day so much.

But next year, we will go to the Zoo.

All photo cred goes to Kelly Via, who graciously said yes when I forced placed the camera into her arms.
Pony necklaces. Thank you Pinterest for making party planning so much easier.



We went old school for the games. Who knew Pin-the-Tail was so fun?!



Chloe was the proud winner!



Next, the ol' un-wrap the present/hot potato game.










I mean, really...this is the BEST face!


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: