swiftly fly the years: Zooble turns six

By | 9:17 PM Leave a Comment
I call her my multiple personality Care Bear...

One minute she is pure Sunshine Bear: smiles for miles, giggles, laughs, without a care in the world.
The next minute Grumpy Bear takes over...and let the storm clouds roll. 

Let em' roll.

She still LOVES anything animal but has branched out from her former dinosaur/snake/dragon/lizard realms to include animals in the "cuter" categories, including, but not limited to cats, puppies, owls, and horses. Red and yellow, black, and white...

She also loves to ride her bike, boss train the dog, and generally be outside.


She totally schooled me at hopscotch this particular evening.

This littlest of mine has big feelings and makes no attempts at hiding them or people pleasing for anyone. And while that makes for some...awkward moments of parenting, I know it is also the very strength that (directed the right way) will make her bold for Jesus. And he is going to have to pretty much take the wheel on this child, as she is way out of my league.

She obliged (sort of) to my request for a photo shoot on her birthday...

Sunshine bear.

Storm clouds are gathering.

Let em' roll.

Sunshine bear is back out to play...

And stay for a little while.

Dearest Zooble,

     I'm so glad you still let me call you that. You have grown up so much lately, that I can barely remember the squishy almond eyed baby you once were. You keep living up to your name and bring so much LIFE to our family. 

   I love how you request pancakes for breakfast every morning. I love how you still morph into animals when you play and lose yourself in your imagination. I love your toothy grin. I love your passion. 

   And, mostly, I love that I get to be your Mom. 

   You are my favorite six year old in the whole wide world. 

   Happy birthday sweet girl.

always,

your Momma
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: