Holy Week 2018, It's Here!

By | 8:53 AM Leave a Comment
It's here! My favorite week of the whole entire year.

I love this time of year,
this week,
this Holiday.

I say it every stinkin' year, but every year I mean it: who cares about Christmas without Easter?!!!

Therefore, I want to be ever more intentional in making this week special for me and my family. In the midst of normal busy life, schedules, school, soccer, and the superbowl of Sunday's (aka: Easter Sunday) planning...my prayer is that the significance of this week will be found fresh to me, that the Word will come alive, and the Holy Spirit bring a new understanding to my heart. 

My kids aren't toddlers anymore, or preschoolers, OR even all grade schoolers this year...and it is time to re-vamp the Holy Week schedule we've been following for years. We are still doing our traditions, just adding in some "older" element. Stay tuned for pictures!

But for now, I can't help a photojournal walk down memory lane of Holy Week's past...

2009, Planting New Life Seeds with just the two.


2012, Special family readings and devotions


Footwashing, 2010


New Life Seeds, 2014


The foot washings took A LOT longer in 2014, ha!


Special crafts, 2015


Egg dyeing, 2016


Foot washing, 2015


Traditional Sedar Meal, in pajamas 2017




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: