thursday thoughts: just breathe

By | 7:56 AM Leave a Comment
Jeremiah made it back from Madagascar. We made it back from my moms. Things slowly worked their way back into a routine. The Halloween candy has been dumped. Jeremiah is catching up from the backlog that was October. School is marching on. The holidays are staring me in the face.

Life goes on.

Always going on.

But, sometimes, you are gifted with a little bit of time where you actually take a deep breath.
And you breathe,
let your shoulders relax,
and take account of all that the Lord has done, is doing...will do.

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy and My burden is light. 
Matthew 11:28-30




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: