July Journal

By | 9:41 PM Leave a Comment
Let's just let the pictures do the talking, okay...

Nothing says Summer like creek crawling with friends, your dog, and Dad.

Silly faces, scary faces, and so-over-this faces.


Finishing touches finalized for our first day of Monarch Way Academy which went back into session in July.
My favorite spot at Smith Mountain Lake has become my kiddo's favorite spot =)
























Meeting our newest Via Cousin, baby Hadley.


Which led to an adorbs photo shoot of the sweet girl.

All three bigs went to sleepaway camp this year! 

The highlight of the month...after four long years we got to welcome cousin Chloe home!!!

Another welcome home...this time to my newest sister, sweet Jayla!
 I love this picture of her with my mom and brother, Jubal.





For Cow Appreciation Day posterity. And because I have three other years worth of us dressed as cows with Zoe frowning/crying in every.single.one.of.them. 
The finger in the photo is a new 2017 addition.

10 is a good year for this boy. I love his crazy antics.

I know we are only 7 days into August...and I already can't wait to to journal it.
It really has been the best Summer.
And it's not over yet...
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: