Holy Week, It's Here

By | 9:21 PM Leave a Comment

I'm pretty sure I've written more about this week than any other subject over all the years I've had this blog. (You can read about previous years here.)

What can I say, I love this week. This time of year. This holiday.

And I can't resist, I say it every year...

Who really cares about Christmas if there isn't an Easter?!!

My prayer this year (in the midst of an ever changing dynamic within our busy family) is that the Easter story will be found fresh in my own heart and in the hearts of my children and that these activities won't just be fun traditions we do every year, but that the significance of this week will come alive to all of us.







It wouldn't be Holy Week without our traditional planting of the seeds and re-creating a tomb scene.

Happy Holy Week from the fab four! 





Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: