not me monday

By | 8:24 AM 1 comment

**Warning: The following fictional accounts contain graphic elements. For those of you who do not like stories with mentions of bodily fluids, proceed with caution. You have been warned.**

I did not have a daughter who leaked through her diaper at night and completely wet her bed...sheets, blankets, pillow, everything was soaked.

I did not strip down daughter and turn my back on her while I set to pulling off all the soiled linens off her bed.

I do not have a daughter who then ran into the next bedroom and pooped on the floor. The carpeted part of the floor. Then walked in it. And kept walking in it.

I did not shriek when I walked into the room and viewed the horrendous sight. Daughter did not grin mischievously at me and yell "poop" back at me.

I did not set up the daughter in the bath tub while I set to scrubbing the carpets. I did not throw away the few remaining unsquashed turds in the toilet. Which did not clog the toilet and cause it to overflow.

Therefore I did not find myself standing in the bathroom laughing my head off at the "crappy" morning I was having...laughing so loud that my other kids came running to find out what was going on...then slowly backing out of the bathroom with a "oh no, Mom has finally snapped" look on their faces.

And, despite my shower and cleaning efforts... I did not keep smelling poop all day long.

Nope. Never. Not me.
Newer Post Older Post Home


Heather said...

Hilarious!!! Thank you for the laugh this morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughs when I can't find the time or energy to cry. ;)