Photo Dump

By | 9:18 PM Leave a Comment
I was cleaning up the photo files on my computer and I came across these photos. Nothing stellar about them photography wise...but I love what they capture. Small memories that I know I will one day look back on and miss in a big way.

My apologies for the self-indulgence of this post =)

This girl has been an AMAZING trooper about sleeping just about anywhere or anyplace since we've moved here.
Here she is napping at the beach. 

I'd love a glimpse into Nickenson's mind. I love that he is wearing tennis shoes because he can't make a pair of flip-flops last longer than a week. I love the photobombing Superman.

Ella and Enolika on hair day.

Girls and books and trucks and dusty knees. 
Who says that tea parties are just for girls?!!


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: