look AND see

By | 7:53 AM Leave a Comment
I learned a new creole world last week. Gade. (pronounced Ga-day)

It means look.

In my life I can look at something and not really see it. When my kids ask me to watch them do something for the 1,372, 539th time...I may look, but I don't really see. (Can I get an amen?!)

Because, lets face it...no matter what you do or where you live...a lot of our days can be filled with the seemingly mundane. Ordinary things. Ordinary interactions. It's easy to gloss over and not really see. 

I have been praying this week that God would give me his eyes to see.

Not just to see beyond the ordinary and the circumstances,
but to see the beauty and the lesson within them.


Open my eyes that I may see the wonderful truths in your instructions. Psalm 119:18
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: