the warm up

By | 8:17 AM Leave a Comment

Zoe has been, well...slow...to warm up to all the kids at the mission all these months. 

She is a tempermental little one who likes to be in control. (Don't we all?!) 

When I think about life down on the level of a 2 year old, I really can't blame her...it had to be very overwhelming to have 30 kids bigger than you immediately descend upon you every time you entered the gates. 

Gradually, over time as she got more comfortable and we learned to control the "welcome" she received...she has blossomed and made friendships that make my heart just smile.

I caught proof of these friendships this week in these i-phone (oh, why didn't I have my good camera with me - dang it!) photos. Four sweet little girls, just laughing and giggling and being together...





Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: