First day of winter today. Not that it feels like it here. We've been able to play outside without jackets on pretty much all of December. But the part that I really love about winter officially starting is that every day from now on the daylight is slowly extending. The early dark nights have been hard this year...
The kids Christmas present showed up yesterday. By way of 18 wheeler...
We just might still be setting it up NEXT Christmas.
Anybody who would like to come help us set it up...feel free. We will even feed you.
Speaking of new toys. Look at this happy girl who is growing up entirely too fast and totally enjoying her exersaucer a whole month ahead of when her brother and sister played in it...
Only three more days until Christmas!
I have a couple things to wrap and a quick trip to run to the grocery store then I am all ready. Woohoo!
If you live in the south Durham/Cary/Morrisville area and need an awesome Christmas Eve service to attend, please come to The Creek for their first ever Christmas Eve Service! It's gonna be incredible! You can click here for more details.
I hear the worship pastor is hot.
Not that you should come because of that.
(By the way, he is taken...and if you try then I will have to kill you. Slowly and painfully.)
On that note...
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
When Zoe was really sick with Chickungunya in Haiti last Summer there wasn't much that comforted her. She didn't want to eat, didn...
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- Merry Christmas!
- snapshot: the reality of making cookies revealed
- Thursday Thoughts
- Holiday Repost: Needs vs. Wants
- How To Re-Upholster Your Dining Room Chairs in 23 ...
- the best Christmas present of the year...
- Not Me Monday: adventures in gingerbreading
- snapshot: planking a tebow
- snapshot: yes, that is ezra inside the tunnel roll...
- snapshot: morning waketime with daddy
- thursday thoughts
- ready or not...
- backlog: one final goodbye
- zoe elizabeth: four months
- snapshot: slim picking's
- thursday thoughts
- ode to the farm
- Worth Your Time
- beginnings of the backlog: Thanksgiving
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)