thank(full)

By | 3:33 PM Leave a Comment


I sit with sweat literally dripping off my body onto a puddle on the floor with no power (this computer is running on battery) and I just ate box mac-n-cheese for dinner and my children are mosquito bit and filthy...and I realize how much thankfulness is a choice.

It's not a circumstance.
It's not a condition.
It's a choice.
(nevermind that it's a command!)

Therefore, I choose this day to be thankful.
For I am so blessed.
Immeasurably blessed.

Beyond creature comforts...
I have the creator of the world caring about me.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Today I am thankful for:

Friends who give of their time and sweat to put up screens in every single one of our windows and get our car in semi-working order...

 



The most kissable cheeks ever on sweet little Marc...


New friends for my kids...


Where's Ella?!


 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good and his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: