Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I did not got on a date with my husband (the first since Eli came home) to the incredibly romantical italian restaurant otherwise known as ...
Quick! Let's fit in a field-trip-extravaganza before the craziness of travel season and moving begins. And let me tell you, Februar...
We are in the middle of school, a move, and a crazy ministry traveling schedule that is ramping up (Haiti, here we come!) on top of an alre...
What size shoe should I pack for Eli? How much money do I need to bring to convert into Birr? What was the name of that website that gives ...
I did not overhear this conversation as I stepped out of the shower this morning: Ella ( whizzing by the door and yelling ): Ezra...STOP ...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)