Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Meet Jon Kerry... Yes, his name really is Jon Kerry. Cracks. Me. Up. He makes really great faces. Silly faces. Angry faces. A...
today marks 8 years married to mr hambrick. we've lived a lot of life (and made a lot of life) in these awesome 8 years. i wouldn'...
I have started 4 different posts this morning. I get a train of thought going, and get a paragraph or two written, and then (crickets chi...
So, I had some major dental work done this week and Jeremiah (being the super smart hubby that he is) decided to make an impromptu 36 hour...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)