Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We head out of town this morning. Heading back to NC, our home for a decade. Heading back to the very first church Jeremiah was a pastor at...
If I whined enough about all the rain of the last few weeks, let me take a few minutes to rave about the glorious sunshine of this week. ...
We are in a busy season right now. Between school and ministry obligations and all that makes up life...it is so easy for me to become as P...
It's Monday and the sun is out! As in, grab-your-sunscreen-its-never-looked-brighter out! Oddly enough, my three youngest are fast...
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)