Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
that my older sister, Laura Jeane, and I ( we were great partners in crime growing up !) found the Christmas present hiding spot and peeked ...
Ah , New Year's Eve. It's always such an inspirational and momentous evening for our little family. We started off our evening ...
When Jeremiah and I were oh so young we went out shopping for furniture for our first apartment right before our wedding. Of course being t...
It seems like McDonald's happy meal toys have been on a downhill spiral for quite a while now. Either a ridiculous "kidz jam"...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)