Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I wrote a few weeks ago how I've been working my way through memorizing Philippians 2. It's coming along, except for one verse I ke...
The week has flown by and Jeremiah is getting on the plane as I write this to begin his flight home. We haven't gotten to talk muc...
Oh man, what a week. What a week. Inhale. Exhale. 90% packed up. It's always that last 10% that gets me. Kids are bouncing off the ...
Confession time. When Jeremiah is out of town/country, we do things, well...a little bit differently. Cereal is a justifiable dinner c...
Amidst, the flurry of packing and planning that was our weekend, we did manage to squeeze in some time to celebrate the #1 Dad in our lives...
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- thursday thoughts
- this girl...
- the power of environment
- saturday spaghetti
- truth story
- is it?
- zoe elizabeth: One Year Old (a story of cake)
- vacation photojournal: part four (Zoe's birthday)
- vacation photojournal: part three
- vacation photojournal: part two
- vacation photojournal: part one
- The Covenant Trash Can List
- How to Catch A Wave in 4 Easy Steps
- auto correct
- the ease
- salty lips, sandy toes, and sand crabs beware
- what's in a (school) name? or not.
- another generation rises up
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)