sustained

By | 9:31 PM Leave a Comment


It's been a long week here.
A good week, but an emotionally full one.

So many things...

We said "see ya later" to part of our Via family...



It's sad for us as we will miss them, but it is especially hard for the momma part of me as I know Ella really struggled with sadness in sending off her cousins.

The "fab four" Easter 2013

The sillier side of the fab four.


Yet, I was overwhelmed with excitement and the rightness of knowing that for the first time their entire family will be together. Their family has been splintered so much over the last two years...it is time for them to be all together. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can catch up on their site here.

My sister and brother-in-law welcomed home their 2 sweet little ones from Ghana. All the travels were uneventful and the initial transitioning is going great. This is my first sibling to adopt, besides our family...and it is an amazing journey to watch...regardless what part of the journey you play.




Zoe came down with quite the rip-roaring cold and therefore sleep has been low on the priority list this week. Which always exasperates every other emotion. She decided to share the love with me. Oh, joy.

Jeremiah leaves tomorrow for a week in Haiti. I'm more than a little bit jealous of him. This is the longest we will have ever been apart.

On weeks like this, it is good to be reminded of Psalm 54:4...

Surely God is my helper, he is the one who sustains me.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: