i die

By | 9:02 AM 2 comments
I took the below picture over the weekend when I was enjoying a very rare just Zoe and me moment. I had so much fun just following her around with the camera capturing her sweet and spunky little almost 2 year old self.

There is nothing stellar about this picture, technically speaking. 
But I just die when I see it. 
And by die, I mean die in the absolute best possible way.

I'm not sure if it's the pig tail hair-do?
Or the way she is sitting?
Or the way she takes care of her babies?
I'm not sure if its the way her feet are crossed?

Probably the combination of all the above.


Oh, I die.

The below have a pretty good effect on me too...


Spunky eyes.

Sparkly eyes.

Who knew death would be such an amazing thing.
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Pam said...

She is too stinkin cute!! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!

how is your baby so grown up?? she looks just like you, sweet little thing.