From about 8pm Sunday night until 8pm Monday night...I had one of the craziest 24hours of my life! I won't give every detail, but, it did include the following:
1) Several hours spent in the Washington Co. Hospital Emergency Room WAY after bedtime
2) 6 stitches on the side of Ella's face
3) Strep throat
4) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly sleep-deprived and sick 2 year old
5) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly patient 5month old
6) Throw up 2x's in the carseat during the 6 hour drive
7) Almost 2 hours spent in the doctors office at the end of the 6 hour drive
There's more...but I think you get the picture =)
But, we're home now. Ella is feeling much better today. Ezra got caught up on some much needed attention. Jeremiah is home. All is better again.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I did not got on a date with my husband (the first since Eli came home) to the incredibly romantical italian restaurant otherwise known as ...
Quick! Let's fit in a field-trip-extravaganza before the craziness of travel season and moving begins. And let me tell you, Februar...
We are in the middle of school, a move, and a crazy ministry traveling schedule that is ramping up (Haiti, here we come!) on top of an alre...
Two hands. Two whole hands. This boy is two whole hands old. Oh. my. goodness. This kid... He's the best. Sweet. ...
I want to start this post by first saying that we are so blessed . Despite our loss ...we are so incredibly blessed. God is good . It has ...
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)