From about 8pm Sunday night until 8pm Monday night...I had one of the craziest 24hours of my life! I won't give every detail, but, it did include the following:
1) Several hours spent in the Washington Co. Hospital Emergency Room WAY after bedtime
2) 6 stitches on the side of Ella's face
3) Strep throat
4) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly sleep-deprived and sick 2 year old
5) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly patient 5month old
6) Throw up 2x's in the carseat during the 6 hour drive
7) Almost 2 hours spent in the doctors office at the end of the 6 hour drive
There's more...but I think you get the picture =)
But, we're home now. Ella is feeling much better today. Ezra got caught up on some much needed attention. Jeremiah is home. All is better again.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
I woke up early this morning, as usual. The house was quiet. Closed up. Dark. I started the coffee, pulled out my books, grabbed my f...
The week was survived. Only one child threw up and there was only one slightly traumatic dentist visit. Not too ...
I made a trip to Raleigh and back this week, just one quick night away. The reason for my going was the Kids Exchange consignment sale, bu...
Yesterday was a hot mess of activity getting Jeremiah ready to leave early this morning for Haiti, but as I write this he is off and on his...
**I first wrote this post in 2010, just days after the earthquake that devastated Haiti. I mourned for an entire nation and for a sweet lit...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)