From about 8pm Sunday night until 8pm Monday night...I had one of the craziest 24hours of my life! I won't give every detail, but, it did include the following:
1) Several hours spent in the Washington Co. Hospital Emergency Room WAY after bedtime
2) 6 stitches on the side of Ella's face
3) Strep throat
4) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly sleep-deprived and sick 2 year old
5) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly patient 5month old
6) Throw up 2x's in the carseat during the 6 hour drive
7) Almost 2 hours spent in the doctors office at the end of the 6 hour drive
There's more...but I think you get the picture =)
But, we're home now. Ella is feeling much better today. Ezra got caught up on some much needed attention. Jeremiah is home. All is better again.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Well, hello April! Remember when I said that what happens in February doesn't stay in February? Well, add March to that list. And now...
My life is madness at the moment and I am feeling spread way too thin. Whoever said that women can have it all is a liar. You can't. So...
It all began as innocent fun in the sprinkler... Then he got a (slightly sinister) idea... Come on Eli...you k...
Ah, Spring Break...I think I'm in love. Your timing was perfect as we were all feeling a wee bit burned out. We needed some time ju...
Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds... Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just be...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)