From about 8pm Sunday night until 8pm Monday night...I had one of the craziest 24hours of my life! I won't give every detail, but, it did include the following:
1) Several hours spent in the Washington Co. Hospital Emergency Room WAY after bedtime
2) 6 stitches on the side of Ella's face
3) Strep throat
4) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly sleep-deprived and sick 2 year old
5) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly patient 5month old
6) Throw up 2x's in the carseat during the 6 hour drive
7) Almost 2 hours spent in the doctors office at the end of the 6 hour drive
There's more...but I think you get the picture =)
But, we're home now. Ella is feeling much better today. Ezra got caught up on some much needed attention. Jeremiah is home. All is better again.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We celebrated 12 years of marriage over the weekend. We got to spend an entire 24 hours sans offspring (thank you family!) and went to DC an...
On the road again... We head up north this afternoon. We are sharing at a church this weekend, but decided to leave a few days early to s...
We timed our trip last weekend to coincide perfectly with the return of my mom and newest little brother from Ghana. Welcome to the famil...
Zoe: My butt keeps eating my unnerwears. Ella: God's voice sounds a little like Daddy's, only deeper. Eli : I know how to ...
The end of the school year is fast approaching. We are finishing up books and subjects one at a time, dwindling down to the very end. Ella ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)