From about 8pm Sunday night until 8pm Monday night...I had one of the craziest 24hours of my life! I won't give every detail, but, it did include the following:
1) Several hours spent in the Washington Co. Hospital Emergency Room WAY after bedtime
2) 6 stitches on the side of Ella's face
3) Strep throat
4) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly sleep-deprived and sick 2 year old
5) 6 hour drive by MYSELF with an incredibly patient 5month old
6) Throw up 2x's in the carseat during the 6 hour drive
7) Almost 2 hours spent in the doctors office at the end of the 6 hour drive
There's more...but I think you get the picture =)
But, we're home now. Ella is feeling much better today. Ezra got caught up on some much needed attention. Jeremiah is home. All is better again.
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
It's the Monday after a whirlwind weekend. It's the Monday where my firstborn moves into the double-digits. Which means its th...
**This tbt hails from 2013: Yet, it rings just as true today. And probably tomorrow. And two years from now.** Sometimes we skip days. S...
Jeremiah made it back from Madagascar. We made it back from my moms. Things slowly worked their way back into a routine. The Halloween candy...
Last week, right after a cold snap, we found this butterfly on our front porch. The frost had settled on his...
I may be a bit biased, but I have come to the conclusion that we living in the absolute most beautiful place for the Fall season. I love m...
- ► 2015 (96)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)