Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)

By | 3:16 PM 1 comment
Jeremiah is in Cincinnati (or Cincindaddy as Ella says) until monday for a Youth Pastors conference. So, I decided that I would be brave and drive the 6hours with my kids to stay with my family while he is gone. Well...I've now decided that I wasn't being brave, I was being insane. 6 hours in the car with 2 kids still in diapers is crazy! It took me an hour to stop for lunch, get gas, get them both fed, diaper changes, etc.

Then I didn't even eat lunch myself =(

But, we made it!

And we are settled in and the kids are having a blast! Ella LOVES all her aunts and uncles...and they love her to death. She pretty much gets whatever she wants while she is here =) (Of course, the downside is the detox she goes thru when we get home!)Ezra is pretty much just smiling at anything that it is rare to see him without a smile while here =)

One prayer need: My mom and several others have come down with strep throat...blaa.

I'll post some pictures later.
Newer Post Older Post Home


Kelly Via said...

Insane in the brain! Yea, but you are a super de duper mom, and you can do it!! I am proud of you for that journey! Enjoy the snow; that is awesome! We do miss you here in NC though.