Five a day...monday



















Five (little known) reasons why I LOVE YOU (Jeremiah, that is)

1)
The way you yell "PING PONG MASSSSTERRRR" on Wednesday nights at church...it just makes me smile inside =)

2) Your "big picture" optimism - Such a good match for my "detail-oriented" practical outlook on life

3)
You never complain if I ask you to watch the kids so I can go running or shopping or just enjoy some "me" time

4)
You always insist that I tell you about my day first

5)
You don't mind that I use your razor

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Ok, so I believe that you are the best wife ever. And I cried a little bit. Don't tell anyone.

Briana and Trevor said...

if anyone is the "best wife ever" it's gotta be Jenn.

glad you guys are still so happy together.

 

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Never tire of doing what is right. 2 Thess 3:13