Day 1 at NYMC

By | 11:05 AM 1 comment

Well, I got to my hotel around 4 yesterday. I am on the 28th floor overlooking downtown Cincinnati. Its pretty sweet. I had breakfast this morning on the 31st floor. This hotel is the best I have ever been in. They have this tray in the bathroom with a razor, toothbrush, fancy soap, a comb, a shoe sponge (whatever that is), and a stitch kit for clothes. They actually put a needle and thread kit in their bathroom tray. WOW. It snowed like crazy all day and last night was freezing as I strolled the streets of Cincinnati looking for a music store. You would think a place like this would have a music store, but I never found one. Its a pretty cool place though. 
Newer Post Older Post Home


Josh Via said...

Pal, way to be the most stylin' youth pastor in the world. You should be leading worship at that deal!!