The number ONE reason why I LOVE YOU...
1) You have made me laugh every single 1,727(and counting!)days that we have been married. Sometimes mixed in-between tears and mostly at ourselves...but we have laughed together at something everyday.
What a gift you have given me...laughing with you.
I love you, dear husband of mine...
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Progress. Just 3 left. Future florists of America. Ezra to Eli: I think it's time we start working out. Eli: Yeah. Ga...
November 2012 " There's someone I'd love for you to meet ," my Father-in-Law told us. " Her name is Ms. Eli...
Before we head back to Haiti, I figured I better finish documenting the last trip. Life just keeps truckin' on, doesn't it.....
Back in the beginning of spring Ella planted a couple packages of sunflower seeds... Which has had the lovely side effect (besides just be...
I did not let my daughter eat a piece of chocolate found in her stocking...left over from...ahem...last year. I mean, really , what kind of...
- ► 2016 (32)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- A late Memory Monday
- A banner day...
- Survey says....
- Some incredible stuff
- Insane in the membrane (remember that song?!)
- Day 1 at NYMC
- Memory Monday
- Day at the museum...
- Heart Day Video
- Five a day....wednesday
- To the Best Wife ever...
- Five a day....tuesday
- Five a day...monday
- Fun with play-doh on a Saturday night...
- LOVE = TIME
- same yet different
- Blue 24
- ONE of the reasons why I LOVE being a mom...
- Friday a.m update on Jeremiah's dad
- ▼ February (21)