- Verizon charged us for several long distance calls that we never made
- The electric company charged us for 2 security lights that I had disconnected over 2 months ago
- AT&T charged us for seven 411 calls made from my cell phone last month...that we never made!
- The doctors office "forgot" to submit a bill to the insurance company...and just sent it straight to us.
- Direct TV charged us 2x's for the same pay-per-view movie.
Now, I am always careful to read over every bill we get...but still, it makes me wonder how many false charges get paid by people all the time?
Kinda scary, huh.