Tomorrow...

By | 9:54 PM 2 comments
We head up to Maryland for some family togetherness...

First, we will be staying with my Grandad for the first part of the trip. I haven't seen him since my Grandmothers funeral in May, and I am excited to have some one on one time with him. I haven't had a sleep-over at his house since I was a little girl... and, oh, the fun I used to have with him!

For the rest of the visit we'll be with my family. We will be meeting my newest siblings, Tia, Rachel, and Caleb for the first time. How exciting!

Ella is so excited and wound up about this visit that I can still hear her playing in her bed and it is 10pm. When I told her the schedule of the day this morning and explained that we would be leaving for Nana and PaPa's tomorrow, "after we sleep", she asked me if she could go to bed right then =)
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

On the road again...I hope you have a GREAT trip and everyone stays healthy for you. Are you going by yourself or does Jeremiah get to go as well?

Have a GREAT trip, drive careful, have fun with everyone and tell them all we said hello!

love you all!
gramma H.