Thursday Thoughts

By | 1:16 PM 1 comment
I spent pretty much the entire day in bed yesterday due to a lovely visit from the strep throat fairy. Its been a long time since I've been knocked down to my bed. The sad thing about sick days are that you can't enjoy them because you feel so...well, sick. Any other day I'd LOVE to be sequestered to my bed for a whole day.

I also missed the homecoming of homecomings.

I hear it was quite the party! Just look at this beautiful complete family picture...




Oh, my heart is full of gratitude to a faithful God.

Jeremiah took the kiddo's to the airport and skyped me from his phone so I could feel somewhat a part of it all. It brought back so many memories of our homecoming with Eli a mere 18 months ago.

Geesh, 18 months ago...

Where. Has. The. Time. Gone?

It's been a rainy gloomy week round here. The kids are showing it too. Just when I start to think that Ezra is really maturing...BAM. 18 steps backwards.

School is going well. Really well. I had forgotten how much fun it is to watch the lightbulbs turn on in my kids as they learn a new concept.

I really do have the best job in the world.

Happy Thursday!


Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

We sure missed you yesterday! I hope you feel better soon:)