thursday thoughts

By | 7:59 AM Leave a Comment

We've had several spring-like days in a row here and have been totally taking advantage of some area parks. Even Zoe got in on the action one day...

























She loves the swing. Or at least the upright vantage point it allows her to keep an eye on the crazy happenings of her brothers and sister.

D is for donut.
It's "D" week for the boys ABC school and of course they picked out the white powdered sugar kind...




































Oh. I despise white powdered sugar donuts.
But they loved them.

Speaking of school, we are almost finished with our unit for the month of January and it has gone great. I've got a post planned for next week with more details.

Jeremiah and I have been on a catch-up-on-all-the-movies-we-missed-kick (during the period when I couldn't seem to stay awake past 9pm to save my life). We have watched Warrior, Courageous, Mr Popper's Penquins (ok, that one was for the kids...), and Moneyball. I've enjoyed them all, with Warrior being my surprise favorite. Any good ones that I'm missing?

Happy Thursday!

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: