simple pleasures (of my week)

By | 7:42 AM 2 comments

Warm spring days.

Watching my baby discover the grass for the first time.

A husband who thinks I'm actually beautiful in the morning.

My house starting to really feel like home.

Eli's random declaration of "God's not dead!" from the backseat of the van.

A date (tonight!) with my favorite guy thanks to the generosity of a new friend.

Ezra's "letter" to me...random letters that spell out what he wants them to.

Finding a Kroger right by me. (Sorry Harris Teeter...I just don't like you as much.)

Ella walking around the house with a book in her face because she can't stop reading these days.

Waking up with this song in my head.


What have you been enjoying this week?
Newer Post Older Post Home


We got an Ezra note this week, too! We love your family!! :)

mommajeane said...

Just seeing her pic is a pleasure for me :)