Jennifer Hambrick Photography

By | 6:16 PM 5 comments
Without further ado, I present the project that Jeremiah and I (mostly my hubby!) have been working diligently on over the last few weeks: my new photography website.

You can check it out here.
(please do!)

While I hardly consider myself professional, I do love taking pictures. I love when I am able to capture that special look or smile or interaction. Over the last three years I have been pushing myself to learn more of the technical side to things, build a portfolio, and of course...practice, practice, practice.

My kids make the practicing thing easy, ha!

I say of all that in order to say that if you need some new family photo's, or have a big event coming up that you'd love photographed...I'm your girl.

Spread the word...




Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

Hey, I recognize that picture! :o)

That is so exciting!!! Please email me with pricing for maternity pictures. Chris and I would love to get some done before Ellison comes!

That's so exciting!!! You do take beautiful pictures!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Prosper, prosper, prosper!

jrsreagan said...

Yay for you!! I just about called you on Tuesday as I was about the "quit" my job! Jaxon and I have since been able to come to reconcilable differences, but it was tough going on Monday and Tuesday.