Jennifer Hambrick Photography

Without further ado, I present the project that Jeremiah and I (mostly my hubby!) have been working diligently on over the last few weeks: my new photography website.

You can check it out here.
(please do!)

While I hardly consider myself professional, I do love taking pictures. I love when I am able to capture that special look or smile or interaction. Over the last three years I have been pushing myself to learn more of the technical side to things, build a portfolio, and of course...practice, practice, practice.

My kids make the practicing thing easy, ha!

I say of all that in order to say that if you need some new family photo's, or have a big event coming up that you'd love photographed...I'm your girl.

Spread the word...





5 comments:

Connie Hemric said...

Hey, I recognize that picture! :o)

Ashley Ferguson said...

That is so exciting!!! Please email me with pricing for maternity pictures. Chris and I would love to get some done before Ellison comes!

Charity Hildebrand said...

That's so exciting!!! You do take beautiful pictures!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Prosper, prosper, prosper!

jrsreagan said...

Yay for you!! I just about called you on Tuesday as I was about the "quit" my job! Jaxon and I have since been able to come to reconcilable differences, but it was tough going on Monday and Tuesday.

 

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Never tire of doing what is right. 2 Thess 3:13