...just for Kelly (a day in the life of kayil and karis)

By | 7:33 AM 3 comments
My dear friend has been in Uganda for what seems like forever finalizing sweet Chloe Laiti's adoption. Like all adoptions, their story is one of ups and downs and complete roller-coaster rides! I have two of her four girls for a few days this week and am keeping a photo journal of their days. I know as a momma that when I am not with my kids I miss the details...what are they wearing, what are they eating, playing, etc.

So, this is for you Kelly! We love you and continue to pray for you all the time.

breakfast smiles...

wanting to swing "myself"...


chillin and swinging...

my laundry helper...


and lunch helper...

picnic lunch!


"i like this lunch but i don't like geen gapes"

crazy cul-de-sac of bike riding kids =)


all that remained of Karis's popsicle, ha!

break time at the pool...


this one is out of order...but it was a  popcorn and AFV night!




Both girls had thirds of the spaghetti =)

silly teeth brushing faces...


bedtime stories and snuggles...

Kelly - As you can see, we all had a great day loving on your girls! This morning starts a whole new day of fun!
Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

That's AWESOME Jenn! Great idea for Kelly:) I know this is a precious gift for her.

Kelly Via said...

Jenn! Thank you, this was an unexpected and precious gift today. I am really missing my girls and I am so ready to be home. I love seeing their day - looks like they are having a great time with you!

Erin Snyder said...

such a good idea! and i seriously can't get over eli's awesome funny faces! :)