big

By | 12:30 PM Leave a Comment


These were taken last week when Ella was really slow to bounce back from that stomach bug.
I think you can see it in her eyes...


As I was taking care of her last week, doing things like bathing her and helping her get dressed because she was so weak, it felt a little awkward and foreign...and I realized how self-sufficient she has gotten.

She still needs me, just not in the ways she once did.

She is completely recovered from her sick self of last week and back to her normal sassy self. She definitely has inherited her Daddy's quick wit. I fear I will be left in the dust by those two...

Shh, don't tell...but sometimes I tell her that I wish she wasn't so smart and to just go and pick her nose and watch cartoons.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: