|It doesn't matter how many times I flip it over for her...she always insists on reading this one upside down?!|
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Bare feet, spring day, a hammock full o' kids, and the time to take it all in... And yes, Ezra is just in his...
1. Today is my 34th birthday. 2. Wasn't I just a kid? Like, yesterday? Waiting for the next Christmas? 3. When Jeremiah asked me wh...
The past 7 days in iphone photo review... I enjoyed a girls day out (Keesha's last girl hurrah before Haiti) last Sunday with m...
Oh man, I've got lots of posts buzzing around in my head. Lot's o. But it is a bit of a busy season we are in and I've got a...
narcolepsy [ nahr -k uh -lep-see] noun 1. a condition characterized by frequent and uncontrollable periods ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)