|It doesn't matter how many times I flip it over for her...she always insists on reading this one upside down?!|
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
Spring is busting out all over! (Cue Oklahoma music starting in my head...) I love it, though. I love Spring. My favorite season of al...
Holy week is here! My favorite week of the entire year. From 2009 till today, starting with just our 2, expanding to 42 while in Ha...
**Make sure to read parts one and two first.** _____________________________________________________________ Ezra said "brudder&quo...
**This post is part of a throw back Thursday, as I am feeling rather sentimental about my little guy turning 8 this week. Swiftly fly the ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- thursday thoughts
- memory monday: freedom from the kingdom of "they"
- snapshot: upside down early literacy
- (not me monday, sorta) and most likely to be voted...
- the end of the world and a valentines recap
- Beyond the Chocolate: A Brief History of Valentine...
- zoe elizabeth:18 months
- Repost: Vulnerability
- Not Me Monday
- Homeschool: January 2013
- thursday thoughts (a day early)
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- ► 2008 (345)