TGIF

By | 3:00 PM Leave a Comment






















The week was survived.

Only one child threw up and there was only one slightly traumatic dentist visit.

Not too shabby, eh?!

Jeremiah gets picked up from the airport tonight...woohoo!

We didn't talk all week other than a quick exchange of "Everyone here is okay, everything okay there?" Therefore, I am excited to hear all about his week.

It was rather rainy and yucky here all week, but thankfully today the sun is out and it is beautiful!

I sent all four kids out after lunch and not a one has stepped inside since. It is way past time for Zoe's nap...but I hate to break up a good thing. I'm pretty sure I will regret this decision come dinner time, but for now I'm enjoying my quiet, my hot cup of chai, and actually finishing a book I started this week!

It's the little things, people.

Happy Friday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: