We've both learned a lot about each other over these past five years. Some things I have learned NOT to do:
1) Don't antagonize him right before bed or HE WILL sing all 5 million verses of some old hymn he knows
2) Don't buy him an outdoor thermometer for Christmas. Stick to presents with cords.
3) Don't try to stop him from mowing the lawn - it's important to him.
4) Don't cock the pictures on the wall or the coffee table from being at a direct parallel to the sofa
5) Don't underestimate his creativity, talents, or abilities...I am continuously amazed at how amazing he is at whatever he attempts. Well, except for plumbing...that's ok =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
The holidays might have ended but our new year started off with a bang. Blur? February is staring me in the face and I didn't even s...
I first started this post two weeks ago...as soon as we got back from Haiti. And. then. life. happened. It's true. Living is taking pr...
The pool is nice, as is the rooftop, but it's the front porch that holds my heart here at the House of Hope. A long tiled sla...
1st trip of 2016, wishful thinking, and Ezra on appropriate Hawaiian dress, Drake, and signs of agingIn just 2 days Jeremiah and I head to Haiti for our first trip of 2016! I'm always excited to travel back to our other home, but th...
The ball has dropped, the Christmas lights are (mostly) down, and the magazine headlines be all screaming about the New Year, New YOU. ...
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- My buddy
- Prayer Request: Update #1
- Prayer Request
- I heart Thursdays
- Conversations with Ella...
- Memorial Day
- Anniversary recap
- Memory Monday
- Five posts for 5 years...post 5
- Five posts for 5 years...post 4
- 5 posts for five years...post 3
- 5 posts for five years...post 2
- 5 posts for 5 years...post 1
- Simple pleasures
- Funny Ella
- Wait just a second there...
- Helper Ella
- Memory Monday
- Oh, the misery...
- Ezra James - 8 months
- Mothers Day getaway
- Memory Monday (on a Tuesday)
- Don't eat yellow snow
- ▼ May (27)