We've both learned a lot about each other over these past five years. Some things I have learned NOT to do:
1) Don't antagonize him right before bed or HE WILL sing all 5 million verses of some old hymn he knows
2) Don't buy him an outdoor thermometer for Christmas. Stick to presents with cords.
3) Don't try to stop him from mowing the lawn - it's important to him.
4) Don't cock the pictures on the wall or the coffee table from being at a direct parallel to the sofa
5) Don't underestimate his creativity, talents, or abilities...I am continuously amazed at how amazing he is at whatever he attempts. Well, except for plumbing...that's ok =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
It's Monday and the sun is out! As in, grab-your-sunscreen-its-never-looked-brighter out! Oddly enough, my three youngest are fast...
It's October?! What, what?! What happened to September? Anybody else with me? We got a gloriously sunshiny one day brea...
If I whined enough about all the rain of the last few weeks, let me take a few minutes to rave about the glorious sunshine of this week. ...
The great wash out. Non-stop rain since Friday with no end in sight. It's a good thing we like rainy days. Last week, after I ha...
Our Via-cation week is one of the highlights of our year, every year, going on over a decade now. We've swam, fished, gotten too ...
- ► 2015 (86)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- My buddy
- Prayer Request: Update #1
- Prayer Request
- I heart Thursdays
- Conversations with Ella...
- Memorial Day
- Anniversary recap
- Memory Monday
- Five posts for 5 years...post 5
- Five posts for 5 years...post 4
- 5 posts for five years...post 3
- 5 posts for five years...post 2
- 5 posts for 5 years...post 1
- Simple pleasures
- Funny Ella
- Wait just a second there...
- Helper Ella
- Memory Monday
- Oh, the misery...
- Ezra James - 8 months
- Mothers Day getaway
- Memory Monday (on a Tuesday)
- Don't eat yellow snow
- ▼ May (27)