We've both learned a lot about each other over these past five years. Some things I have learned NOT to do:
1) Don't antagonize him right before bed or HE WILL sing all 5 million verses of some old hymn he knows
2) Don't buy him an outdoor thermometer for Christmas. Stick to presents with cords.
3) Don't try to stop him from mowing the lawn - it's important to him.
4) Don't cock the pictures on the wall or the coffee table from being at a direct parallel to the sofa
5) Don't underestimate his creativity, talents, or abilities...I am continuously amazed at how amazing he is at whatever he attempts. Well, except for plumbing...that's ok =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
**Make sure to read parts one and two first.** _____________________________________________________________ Ezra said "brudder&quo...
Spring is busting out all over! (Cue Oklahoma music starting in my head...) I love it, though. I love Spring. My favorite season of al...
**This post is part of a throw back Thursday, as I am feeling rather sentimental about my little guy turning 8 this week. Swiftly fly the ...
**Eli has a birthday coming up this weekend and I think it is making me uber sentimental. I am remembering the process of him joining our ...
My oldest isn't getting any younger. Funny how that works. We are close to double digits (how in the world can ...
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- My buddy
- Prayer Request: Update #1
- Prayer Request
- I heart Thursdays
- Conversations with Ella...
- Memorial Day
- Anniversary recap
- Memory Monday
- Five posts for 5 years...post 5
- Five posts for 5 years...post 4
- 5 posts for five years...post 3
- 5 posts for five years...post 2
- 5 posts for 5 years...post 1
- Simple pleasures
- Funny Ella
- Wait just a second there...
- Helper Ella
- Memory Monday
- Oh, the misery...
- Ezra James - 8 months
- Mothers Day getaway
- Memory Monday (on a Tuesday)
- Don't eat yellow snow
- ▼ May (27)