Mothers Day getaway

By | 8:36 PM 2 comments
Our Mother's day trip was a blast. I'm not so sure it was the most relaxing weekend I've ever had...spending 9 hours at Ikea on Saturday! Fun, yes...Relaxing, no! And man, I think I talked more in those 3 days then I have in 3 months.

I have been blessed with some great friends, Tasha and Kelly Via. You'd never guess, but they have hidden jumping on hotel bed powers =) They always encourage me as a mom and follower of Christ.

I have been blessed with an awesome hubby too. The kids were well taken care of and my house was sparkling when I walked in. The laundry was done too! Click here for the boys take on the weekend.

All the kiddos, minus Zeke, having some tractor ride fun!

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

I'm already excited for our next trip together. The green blanket made it's way to Kelly's somehow. We left it there for you=) I prayed for you this morning!

Kelly Via said...

Go check out our blog :) I put up some pics from the trip! I tried to choose ones that we would all love (really). So, you can let me know:) I had such a great time and I am looking forward to the next one as well!