Ella: I jus' disappeared today.
Me: Oh. What did you do when you disappeared?
Ella: I jus' went to the store.
Me: What did you do at the store?
Ella: I got a dinosaur and he roared really loud and scared me and I jus' went home. You wanna disappear too?
Then she "shot" me with her "disappear gun" =)
Jesus follower. After that I'm happily married, mom to four, homeschooler, traveler, photographer, and never one to turn down a good cup of coffee.
We took a walk on the trail around the pond this week and they had the best time together...
3) I don't want them to lose interest " Good painting! " may get children to keep painting for as long as we keep watching a...
Seven seems so old. Mature. Grown up. And she is...really truly growing up. She is now a long-limbed and lanky version of her yo...
... Goes to Addie ( Jeremiah's sister ) for graduating from nursing school last week. Not only did she graduate...but she did it with...
In my day and a half squeezed into a day I must have somehow forgotten to pack a few items for our visit with my family. Thankfully it is ...
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (105)
- ► 2014 (108)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (222)
- ► 2011 (277)
- ► 2010 (405)
- ► 2009 (430)
- My buddy
- Prayer Request: Update #1
- Prayer Request
- I heart Thursdays
- Conversations with Ella...
- Memorial Day
- Anniversary recap
- Memory Monday
- Five posts for 5 years...post 5
- Five posts for 5 years...post 4
- 5 posts for five years...post 3
- 5 posts for five years...post 2
- 5 posts for 5 years...post 1
- Simple pleasures
- Funny Ella
- Wait just a second there...
- Helper Ella
- Memory Monday
- Oh, the misery...
- Ezra James - 8 months
- Mothers Day getaway
- Memory Monday (on a Tuesday)
- Don't eat yellow snow
- ▼ May (27)