Thursday Thoughts

By | 11:00 AM 1 comment
My trip to Asheville with my bud Briana was a blast. The laughs, the conversations, the food (ohhhh, the food), the sleeping in, the shopping, and the experience of a new culture (yes, Asheville is a very different world than Durham. I've never seen more hippies in my life!) was the best. My favorite part of the trip (besides the company, obviously) was our discovery of the French Broad Chocolate Lounge...a sacred place for chocophiles. Two words: liquid truffles.

A perfect way to ring in the third decade of our lives...and celebrate our friendship that has spanned more than half of it.




































I am currently compiling a list of things you should NOT say to a pregnant woman. Unfortunately this list is a direct result of some of the personal interactions I have had recently. Some of my top favorites:

" I only gained (insert crazy ridiculous number) when I was pregnant."

" Was this a surprise?"


And my personal favorite:

" Are you sure this isn't twins?!"

Really people. FILTER your words. You are dealing with tender emotions here.

I had my first "official" photo shoot for people other than my family this week. I was really nervous going into it...but overall, after looking through all the photos collectively I was happy with how they turned out. More to come on that at a later date.

I also had a much less official photo shoot with my three favorite little people in the world. Here are a few favorites:




































































Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

LOVE the shot of Ella's feet!