Thursday Thoughts

By | 9:10 AM 1 comment
Thursday already. My oh my.

I fear Ella has developed an unhealthy fear of cavities. We let her go with Eli when he got the last of his cavities filled, to "help him be brave" and I think it rather traumatized her. She brushes her teeth numerous times a day trying to rid any "sugar bugs" that might be considering taking up residence in her mouth. I can't decided if this is a good or bad thing.
















I went to Harris Teeter with all three littles last night to take advantage of a few of their super double deals. Mostly for the things I didn't want to miss...you know, important things like ice cream, coffee creamer, and french toast. I paid less than $9 for everything pictured. Booyah. I was beginning to think I should remove the "frugality" part from my tagline...I have been sadly sadly sadly slacking in the couponing department. Sadly.
















Have you watched that extreme couponing show? I watched it for the first time last week and oh.my.goodness. some people are just crazy. Really. Why does a single family need 300 tubes of toothpaste stockpiled? Or two extra storage garages just to hold stockpiled stuff? I'm all for saving money and being a good steward of our resources...but really people. Get some perspective.

Speaking of getting a grip. My children (namely Ella) are allowed to set a cup of water out on the counter at night for the off chance they get thirsty in the middle of the night. I think it may be getting out of hand...
















I got to keep good pal Tasha's kids this week. It really is quite amazing how good all six of our kiddo's (ages 6 and younger) get along. We even managed to get in two days of school...if I may pat myself on the back.
















Sadly, I can't say the same effort went into laundry and I fear I may never get caught up. But having clean underwear is highly over rated anyways.

Happy Thursday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

S, E, or O said...

I love your posts! ;) I am in the middle of catching up on laundry after being away most of the week, and I agree...having clean underwear is highly overrated. Ha!

I am also going to HT today to try to get some deals, too. I doubt I will come out as good as you did, but I hope to find some close to freebies (if there are still things on the shelves when I get there).