Weekend Recap

By | 4:35 PM Leave a Comment
I had a very big weekend. VERY big. The highlights included a weekend visit from Jeremiah's family, a surprise 30th birthday party (in which, for the first time in my life...i was actually surprised), a great Easter service at Elevation, a fun family easter egg hunt, and the awesome opportunity of experiencing Eli's first Easter with him.

The lowlights of the weekend included a late night plumbing emergency that brought out a plumber (who is now our good friend, Steve) to our house at 11pm.

So, of course I spent today resting up and recuperating.

Right.

Or maybe I spasmed into a pregnancy nesting spurt and cleaned the entire house, mowed the lawn, and put in our vegetable garden.

Lest you think I am superwoman or had my kids tied up in the closet all day, I should divulge the information that I did have help as Jeremiah had the day off today.

Man, it feels good to have a productive day. But goodness I am crashing now so all those pictures I have to download and edit will have to wait for another day...
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: