milestones (of the non-sensical variety)

By | 8:00 AM 2 comments
We maxed out our allowed number of books from the library this week. That is a first for us. It might have had something to do with the fact that all three kids insisted on picking out "their" own books this time. I thought our bag seemed extra heavy.

Ezra has officially entered THAT stage. Yes, that stage. Except he is taking it to a whole other level.

Eli has 100% attached...to his pillow pet. I'll count that as progress (I think?) and try not to let myself get so jealous of his furry friend that gets more love and affection that all of us combined.

Ella has become pre-hormonal at the ripe old age of five.

Jeremiah has resigned himself to the fact that while having a six pack again is possible...it is not probable.

I have resigned myself to the fact that while Jeremiah having a six pack is possible...it is not probable. But then again, this is coming from the girl who at the moment is struggling to see her toes over her belly when standing up. Judge not lest...
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

Stacey said...

=) Smiling at this one!

Kelly Via said...

Oh boy. Can't wait to hear about Ezra's poop tales. I bet he can get creative ;)