february photo challenge (day) 14: valentine

By | 6:02 PM Leave a Comment


i love i love you day.
i mean how fun is it to tell those you love i love you on an entire day devoted to love.
and so, of course i'm not going to give you just one photo for this special day.
photo overload is more like it.

for us it started with a path of hearts.
that led to a special decorated breakfast room.
full of (simple) love and surprises.

























we interrupted our regularly scheduled school for some fun lessons on graphing, patterns, sorting, and estimating.
thanks to the wonderful invention of candy hearts.





and who says pepperoni has to be round.
not us.
heart shaped is the way to go on heart day.

and the evening ended with a very special date for two special people.







And as wonderful as it is to spend a day loving those placed in my life. I am most thankful for the love of my Jesus.

He loved me first.
Not based on my worth.
Not because on anything I've done.
Or anything I would do.

But because of who he is.
HE IS LOVE.

He is my hope when I don't feel lovable.
He is my example when I don't feel like loving.

And (cliched it may be) he loves you too.

We love because He first loved us. 
1 John 4:19
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: